Public School 154, The Windsor Terrace School, located in the Windsor Terrace section of Brooklyn, is a small community school serving a culturally diverse population of approximately 540 students in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
PS 154 Community Code
At PS 154, we are a caring school community that helps each other to be the best that we can be.
- We treat each other with kindness and respect.
- We are careful with each others’ bodies and feelings.
- We ask for help when we’re not sure what to do.
- We take good care of our school and everything in it.
- We are honest and fair and always try to do our best.